Are your feet resembling sand paper at all? No worries, we have it covered! This amazing Whipped Peppermint Foot Lotion is just what your dry feet need. It is a light and very moisturizing lotion that you can really use anywhere on your body. For the best results, add a generous amount to feet with socks before you go to sleep. You will love the results!
1 teaspoon beeswax
2 tablespoons cocoa butter
4 tablespoons shea butter
1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
5 drops Peppermint essential oil
5 drops Melaleuca essential oil
- In small glass container, combine all ingredients except essential oils.
- Place in saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until combined (around 5-10 minutes).
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest 3 minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Let mixture come to a solid. To quicken process, place in refrigerator.
- Once solid, use an electric mixer to whip lotion.
- Gradually come to high speed and whip for 3-4 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Place in container. To use, rub on heels to help soften and soothe them.
Tip: For best results, add a generous amount to feet with socks before bed.
This post was written by the Doterra Blog.
You can find their blog here
Please follow and like us: