Featured in the Spring 2016 edition of Living magazine
Have too many empty essential oil bottles? Turn them into art instead.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6X6 wood plank stained or unstained
- Green acrylic paint
- Foam brush
- 3 empty 15 mL essential oil bottles, labels removed
- Dry lavender twigs, or any other plants
- Glue gun
- Apply a thin layer of green paint on the front of the wood plank. Let it dry.
- Sand the surface to create an antique look.
- Cut 3 ribbon pieces long enough to go around the bottle, then glue two ends of the ribbon together.
- Evenly glue the bottles to the wood plank.
- Place dried or real plants in the bottles.
This post was written by the Doterra Blog.
You can find their blog here