When you’re heading to the shore, it’s important to have makeup that is versatile and fits in beach bag. You want to look natural, as if you aren’t wearing any makeup, but still feel confident that you look your best. For an effortless no makeup, makeup look, all you need is five products, a couple of brushes/tools and your fingers:
(Alternate Uses: Concealer and SPF)
Great mineral foundations, like our PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation
, can be used as both a foundation and a concealer. It also contains broad spectrum SPF to protect you from harmful UV rays and is water resistant for up to 40 minutes!
Peach Eye Shadow & Cream Eye Shadow
(Alternate Uses: Highlighter, Blush and Lip Color)
Select a peach and a cream eye shadow with a little shimmer (we suggest our PurePressed Eye Shadow in Peach Sherbet and Cream). You can use the two colors in multiple ways; in addition to adding color to your eye lids, they quadruple as a highlighter, blush and lip color!.
(Alternate Use: Brow Pencil)
A natural brown eyeliner, like our Basic Brown Eye Pencil, is great for lining your eyes, but if you’re a brunette, you could also get away with using it as an eyebrow pencil. If you have lighter hair, we recommend using a lighter colored eyeliner, like taupe.
(Alternate Use: SPF)
Lip Balm is the best finishing touch to any look. It moisturizes your lips for a supple pout, and if you use our LipDrink Lip Balm with SPF 15, you also get the added bonus of sun protection!
Follow the below steps to learn how to get the perfect, natural beach makeup look in 10 easy steps:
- First, use your Retractable Handi Brush to apply your foundation.
- Then, use a Flocked Sponge to layer foundation over any areas that may need a little extra concealing.
- Using your ring finger apply the cream eye shadow to the lid of your eye and as a highlighter on your brow bone.
- Next, use your finger again to apply the peach shade to the outer corners of your eyes and into the crease.
- Starting from the inner corner of your eye and working your way out to a slight wing, line your upper lash line with your Brown Eye Pencil.
- Also, use the eye pencil to define your brows by filling in your eyebrows using small, hair-like strokes.
- With your index and middle finger, lightly swipe the cream eye shadow on your cheek bone as a highlighter.
- Then, with the same two fingers, apply the peach shade to the apples of your cheek with light strokes.
- Dab the peach shade onto your lips using your middle finger for a soft pop of color.
- Finish your look with a swipe of lip balm on your lips.
This post was written by Chelsea Simmons from the Jane Iredale Makeup Blog
You can find their blog here