When it comes to outdoor protection, no defense is better than Mother Nature’s offerings. Among these are essential oils which provide a vapor barrier for plants, protecting them from potential threats in their environment. TerraShield Outdoor Blend contains powerful essential oils and other plant oils known to provide outdoor protection in a natural, safe way. This newly updated formula contains a select blend of essential oils including Ylang Ylang, Cedarwood, Catnip, Lemon Eucalyptus, Litsea, Arborvitae, Nootka, and Vanilla Bean Absolute—all of which possess specific chemical compounds known to protect against environmental annoyances. The addition of Tamanu oil provides added support and through doTERRA’s Co-Impact Sourcing®, the harvesting of Tamanu oil is positively affecting the livelihood of harvesters in Madagascar. TerraShield Outdoor Blend is a powerful yet safe formula that can be used by every member of the family, outdoors and throughout the home.
Add additional oils to your desired scent and benefits. Combine all in spray bottle and shake before each use. Spray over exposed skin. It will generally last about 5 hours.
• Apply TerraShield to the legs, arms, and neck before going outdoor.
• Diffuse on your patio.
• Take TerraShield on camping trips or to outdoor events.
• Spray TerraShield around your door, window seals, and tent.
Oils that mosquitoes dislike:
• TerraShield (repellent blend)
• Melaleuca (AKA tea tree oil)
• Cedarwood (5 drops)
• Citronella (5 drops)
• Lemon/Orange (5 drops)
• Clove (1-3 drops – use sparingly — it’s very strong!)
• Peppermint (avoid if nursing) (3 drops)
• Lavender (5 drops)
• Eucalyptus (5 drops)
This information was found on doTERRA.com
You can find their blog here
(718) 921-6100 | Info@GreenSpaNY.com | 8804 Third Avenue Bay Ridge Brooklyn, Ny 11209