8804 Third Avenue Bay Ridge
Brooklyn, NY 11209
Are your makeup brushes in need of some deep cleaning? This makeup brush cleanser is super easy and only takes three simple ingredients!
2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
5 drops Melaleuca essential oil
5 drops Grapefruit essential oil
1. Add Fractionated Coconut Oil and essential oils into a small bowl.
2. Swirl your brush in the Fractionated Coconut Oil for 30 seconds, or until you see the makeup stored in your brush start to come out.3. Rub in a circular motion on the palm of hand to help get the makeup out.
3. Rinse the brush under warm water. Gently squeeze brush bristles until clean, and the water runs clear. Please note: Make sure to point the bristles down when running under water. Direct water contact may loosen the glue where the bristles are attach and shorten the life of your brushes.
4. Let your newly cleaned makeup brushes dry on a towel for 4 hours, or until dry. Repeat once a month, or as needed.
This post was written by the Doterra Blog.
You can find their blog here
Special | Our Products | Workshop/Events
WE INVITE YOU TO: ❧ TAKE THE JOURNEY ❧ FEEL THE ENERGY
❧ BE INSPIRED ❧ BE WELL ❧ JUST BE
Our family cares about your whole life !
(718) 921-6100 | Info@GreenSpaNY.com | 8804 Third Avenue Bay Ridge Brooklyn, Ny 11209
Copyright 2023 © Green Spa New York, Inc.
Copyright 2023 The Green Spa New York Inc.