8804 Third Avenue Bay Ridge
Brooklyn, NY 11209
It’s that time of year when the world joins together to welcome the beginning of a New Year and you definitely want to make sure your nails are just as ready as you are. This New Years Eve it’s all about the champagnes, sparkles, and of course the black and gold’s! You can go all out with your nails by mixing glitters and solids or have a beautifully celebratory themed design to ring in 2015. No matter what you decide to do with your nails always remember to have one SPARKLING New Year!
1. You are not the only thing that can dress up for your New Years Eve party! @Moniimoraless had the great idea to dress up her nail in an adorable tuxedo.
2. Want to glamorize your traditional nude nail look? How about adding some sparkle to your party nail! Take a look at what @nails_by_vivian did to ring in the New Year.
3. Can’t decide on how to do your nails for 2015? Try mixing it up with different colors and textures! @nails_by_kasondra uses a glitter theme to bring together the black, gold, and silver colors of her festive nails.
4. Matte is all the rage this season so why not ring in 2015 in style! @nailsanwine does a fantastic job incorporating the black matte into these rocking New Years Eve Nails!
The following post was created by Breana from Live Love Spa.
You can find their blog here.
Book your Holiday Nail Manicure with us today!
Special | Our Products | Workshop/Events
WE INVITE YOU TO: ❧ TAKE THE JOURNEY ❧ FEEL THE ENERGY
❧ BE INSPIRED ❧ BE WELL ❧ JUST BE
Our family cares about your whole life !
(718) 921-6100 | Info@GreenSpaNY.com | 8804 Third Avenue Bay Ridge Brooklyn, Ny 11209
Copyright 2023 © Green Spa New York, Inc.
Copyright 2023 The Green Spa New York Inc.